I created Low Carb, Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Almond Flour Crepes for LASAGNA, Crepes, Quesadilla's, Morning meal Burritos or Wraps. THIS RECIPE ROCKS!
Fidget For Physical fitness' Almond Flour Crepes.
( Feel free to make this receipe, however if you are going to re-post it anywhere, please offer Fidget For Physical fitness the correct credit for its copyright. Thank You).
1 1/2 mugs Water.
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour.
2 T. Soy Flour.
1. Mix both flours and also water with each other in a dish with a cable whisk after that add eggs one by one, blending well after each enhancement.
2. Transfer to a 3 or 4 mug Pyrex Measuring Glass, for very easy putting or utilize a gauging cup.
3. Have a 6 inch fry pan or crepe pan hot as well as clean with oil on a paper towel to prime the pan. Include a small amount of batter to cover base of pan, swirl batter around to layer base of the pan evenly.
4. Cook till edges curl somewhat and after that turn out into waxed paper or a clean towel. If the opposite side is a little damp, allow rest for a 30 seconds to 2 minutes on the towel and after that put back in the frying pan to prepare the opposite side.
5. Repeat up until all batter is gone.