On today's video clip, you will certainly find out how to make this extremely easy and scrumptious 3 ingredients pancake. I enjoy to make these pancakes on Sunday early mornings for a lazy morning meal! They are so easy and nourishing. Yum!
See the video and find out how to make it or obtain the full dish in text format using the link listed below.
– 1/2 over-ripe tool banana
– 2 tbsps of peanut butter (or any kind of nut butter).
– 3 eggs.
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (optional, however suggested).
– 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (optional, however recommended).
1. Add all components in a blender or food processor. Bear in mind that the banana need to be over-ripe to bring adequate sweetness to our pancakes.
2. Mix till everything is well incorporated.
3. Warm a non-stick fry pan as well as oil it a bit with coconut oil.
4. Put around 1/4 of a cup of this mixture, allowing it chef for like a min, after that flip to the opposite side.
5. Keep doing that up until your batter is gone. This dish will certainly provide you 6 little pancakes.
6. It's done! Offer it cozy, with some butter as well as extra bananas.