LOW CARB Breakfast Bites Recipe
Products/Ingredients that I use:
With much less than 10g of carbs these Low Carb Morning meal Bites will satisfy those taste As Well As fill you up! These bites are extremely easy to earn and you only need a couple of ingredients!
The Healthy protein Chef/DHFTNS Store as well as Personal Training Programs:
Here is the dish:
3 Big Eggs
2 Huge Egg Whites
4 Tablespoons (20g) Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Mug (28) Minimized Fat Mexican Blend Cheese (or Whatever Cheese You Want).
1/4 Cup (113g) Cottage Cheese.
3 Tsps (15g) Chili Sauce.
1 Tbsp (7g) Bacon Bits.
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:.
Hydrogenated fat: 11g.
The best ways to make:.
1. Integrate all your components other than your Bacon Bits right into a bowl.
2. Mix whatever together till tit's smooth.
3. Take out a large or small muffin frying pan and layer it with some non-stick cooking spray.
4. Spray your Bacon Little bits on top.
5. Cook on 350F/176C for 20 mins.
Tips: Dual or three-way this dish to earn sufficient for everyone!
Change them up by including some pork, rolled oats (for carbohydrates), chopped up vegetables, sauces and/or flavors!
Don't forget to subscribe! New dishes will certainly be uploaded every week.
Change It Up Quiet Companion.
Accredited under Creative Commons: By Acknowledgment 3.0.