Fidget For Physical Fitness' Reduced Carb Almond/ Coconut Flour Waffles with Blueberries
1/2 c. coconut flour
1/2 c. almond flour
1 tsp. baking soft drink
1 tsp. cooking powder
1/2 c. buttermilk
1/2 c. whipping cream + 2 T.
4 T. thawed butter
1 T. grape seed oil
2 individual size packets of Splenda
1 T. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
Pinch of salt
3/4 c. fresh blueberries (optional).
Pam cooking spray.
Sugar Free Syrup for topping.
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Spray waffle Iron with Pam food preparation spay.
3. In a huge bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, baking soft drink, baking powder, Splenda, salt, cinnamon and also nutmeg.
4. In tool dish, defeat 4 eggs. Add grape seed oil, buttermilk, whipping cream, melted butter, as well as vanilla as well as whisk until well combined.
5. Put wet active ingredients right into completely dry active ingredients as well as blend till batter is smooth without swellings.
6. Fold up in blueberries (optional).
7. Spoon batter into waffle iron as well as cook up until done.
Serve with butter and also sugar free syrup.
Makes 3 round waffles.