Low Carb Paleo Breakfast Tacos With Paleo Bread™
Paleo Breakfast tacos! Yes, it's possible as well as we made our own homemade Paleo Covers for taco coverings. I'm Paleo Nate as well as I wanted to share one more mouth watering Paleo morning meal. The reduced carbohydrate, high fiber Coconut Paleo Bread ™ is once more utilized as the complement to this meal. This certain morning meal recipe is made without making use of white flour tortillas however makes use of coconut flour and egg whites to make them instead. And allow me inform ya, they are scrumptious! These gluten complimentary tortillas are a little labor extensive but well worth it. They permit the Paleo person to still make dishes such as enchiladas, tacos and also burritos however without the dangers of gluten or high starch. I likewise executed ground, lawn fed beef into this fine recipe also. Currently, let's just get started since we have a lot to cover in a brief period of time.
Ingredients for Tortillas:
– 1/4 mug coconut flour
– 8 organic egg whites
– 1/4 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup of filtered water
– 1 tsp coconut oil (per tortilla).
Ingredients for Taco Filler:.
– 1/4 pound. ground, yard fed beef.
– 1 tsp organic ground cumin.
– 1 tsp natural onion powder.
– 1 tsp natural garlic powder.
– 1 tsp natural paprika.
– Sea salt and also organic ground black pepper to taste.
– 1/8 cup natural red onion, diced.
– 1/4 of natural red bell pepper, diced.
– Organic cilantro, for garnish.
Ingredients for Side:.
– 1 slice of Coconut Paleo Bread ™, toasted.
Directions for Tortillas:.
1. Blend all active ingredients provided with each other in a dish till smooth.
2. Warmth 1 tsp of coconut oil in a little frying pan over medium heat. Be sure to melt the oil as well as spread around frying pan.
3. Pour regarding 3 tablespoon of the tortilla batter right into the skillet while tipping the pan to spread the batter uniformly (to thin out tortillas).
4. Do not turn up until you understand that the tortilla is cooked to gold brown.
5. As soon as cooked to gold brownish, turn over and also cook opposite side of tortilla.
6. Get rid of from skillet when finished and plate.
7. Repeat procedure for however lots of tortillas you wish to eat.
8. The batter should make approx. 8-10 tortillas.
Instructions for Taco Filler & Side:.
1. Slice red onion and red bell pepper.
2. Brown ground, turf fed beef in tiny frying pan in coconut oil over medium warm.
3. Add all spices as soon as beef is cooked and stir.
4. Add red onion and also red bell pepper to blend.
5. Layer small section on tortilla and also layer.
6. Garnish with cilantro.
7. Salute 1 piece of Coconut Paleo Bread ™ as well as plate, serve!
* You could include homemade Paleo guacamole and salsa if you desire.
– 10 minutes+.
– 5 minutes+.
– 1 person (will certainly have leftovers of beef mixture/tortillas).
Once again, you have one more healthy and balanced meal to contribute to your increasing Paleo Recipe book. Try it and also allow me understand just what you assume in the comments. Many thanks so much for reading about my trip to the full Paleo lifestyle. I will certainly aim to post my experiences daily at. I wish you appreciated the video clip too. Remain tuned, and also keep in mind to obtain healthy and stay there! Bye in the meantime.
By: Paleo Nate.
Paleo Bread Details:.