Preparation Time 10 mins Prepare Time 15 minutes Yields 14.
Healthy and balanced breakfast cookies with hemp hearts (seeded hemp) as well as shredded coconut flakes are healthy portable morning meal cookies for on the move!
– 1/3 mug hemp seeds.
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened.
– 3 huge eggs.
– 1/4 mug coconut flour.
– 1/4 mug coconut oil or butter (melted and cooled down) or olive oil.
– 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie flavor * (or mixed seasoning).
– 1/3 mug walnuts, cut.
– dash himalayan salt.
– 1/4 cup sugar choice (such as Swerve, Sugar 2.0).
1. Preheat stove to 350 ° F/180 ° C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and also reserved.
2. Blend with each other dry active ingredients in a medium dish.
3. In a small bowl mix the coconut oil and also eggs. Contribute to the completely dry ingredients. Allow sit 5 mins while flour takes in the fluid.
4. Kind each cookie (tbs) dough in the shape (size as well as elevation) to your preference. Sprinkle with additional walnut items as well as coconut (optional). Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe by Sandra Shaffer (thefoodieaffair.com).
* Pumpkin pie seasoning is an American seasoning mix frequently utilized as an ingredient in pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie flavor is similar to the British and Commonwealth blended spice (a.k.a. dessert flavor) which is what I made use of. It is generally a blend of ground cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and also sometimes allspice. It can additionally be made use of as a spices as a whole cooking.
Per cookie, 96 calories, 5.2 g carbohydrates, 2.5 g healthy protein.