All of our preferred Protein Powder and Supplements can be found here:
It’s time to make breakfast a WHOLE lot better with this Lean Body Low Carb Breakfast Skillet recipe! Packed with protein, full of flavor, and GREAT for meal prep. After prepping this just once you’re gonna want breakfast for lunch AND dinner!
Here is the recipe:
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Ground Beef or Turkey
8 Tablespoons (132g) Salsa
1 Cup (124g) Low Sodium Pasta Sauce
1/2 Cup Kale (or Other Greens)
2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
1 Large Egg White
3/4 Cup (84g) Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Cheese (or Any Other)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 21g
1. Take out a skillet, add in your Olive Oil, and brown your Beef
2. Chop up your Kale, turn your burner down to Medium, and add in your your Salsa, Pasta Sauce, and chopped Kale
3. Mix everything together
4. Add in your Eggs and Egg White
5. Let them cook for a couple minutes
6. Sprinkle on your Cheese
7. Let it continue cooking until your cheese is melted
Tips: Top it with whatever you want!
Add in whatever you want to it to change the flavor or spice it up!
The Protein Chef:
Not Too Cray Huma-Huma
Funkorama Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Stay Otis McDonald
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
It's time making morning meal a WHOLE lot much better with this Lean Body Low Carb Breakfast Skillet recipe! Loaded with healthy protein, full of taste, and GREAT for dish prep. After prepping this just as soon as you're gon na want morning meal for lunch As Well As dinner!
All of my preferred Healthy protein Powder and also Supplements could be discovered right here (with discount rate):.
Lean Body on Amazon.com:.
Lean Pro 8 on Amazon.com:.
The Protein Chef/DHFTNS Store as well as Individual Training Programs:.
Products/Ingredients that I utilize:.
Right here is the recipe:.
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil.
1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Hamburger or Turkey.
8 Tbsps (132g) Salsa.
1 Cup (124g) Low Sodium Pasta Sauce.
1/2 Cup Kale (or Other Greens).
2 Big Eggs (or 4 Huge Egg Whites).
1 Large Egg White.
3/4 Mug (84g) Minimized Fat Mexican Blend Cheese (or Any Other).
Calories in the entire dish:.
Hydrogenated fat: 21g.
Healthy protein: 141g.
1. Secure a skillet, add in your Olive Oil, and brown your Beef.
2. Slice up your Kale, turn your heater down to Tool, and include your Salsa, Pasta Sauce, and sliced Kale.
3. Mix every little thing together.
4. Add in your Eggs and also Egg White.
5. Let them cook for a couple mins.
6. Spray on your Cheese.
7. Let it proceed food preparation till your cheese is melted.
Tips: Leading it with whatever you desire!
Add in whatever you wish to it to transform the flavor or flavor it up!
Always remember to subscribe! New dishes will certainly be published each week.
Remain Otis McDonald.
Not As well Cray Huma-Huma.
Funkorama Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com).
Certified under Creative Commons: By Acknowledgment 3.0.