Get the complete dish from Delicious:
4 big eggs
1/4 c. milk
1 tbsp. butter
6 morning meal sausages, prepared according to package instructions
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar, split
1 avocado, reduced into slim slices
1/2 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
Fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon. Chopped chives
1. In a huge dish, whisk together eggs as well as milk. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a tool frying pan over medium warm, melt butter. Pour 1/3 of the egg combination right into the frying pan, transferring to create a slim layer that covers the entire frying pan.
3. Cook for 2 minutes. Include 1/2 mug cheddar as well as cover for 2 minutes much more, till the cheese is melty.
4. Add sausage, avocado and tomatoes to the center of egg wrap. Using a spatula, layer both finishes over filling up and "glue" closed with thawed cheese. Get rid of from frying pan.
5. Garnish with chives and also serve.
Sign up for delicious:
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!