4 big eggs
1/4 c. milk
1 tbsp. butter
6 morning meal sausages, prepared according to package instructions
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar, split
1 avocado, reduced into slim slices
1/2 c. grape tomatoes, quartered
Fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon. Chopped chives
1. In a huge dish, whisk together eggs as well as milk. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a tool frying pan over medium warm, melt butter. Pour 1/3 of the egg combination right into the frying pan, transferring to create a slim layer that covers the entire frying pan.
3. Cook for 2 minutes. Include 1/2 mug cheddar as well as cover for 2 minutes much more, till the cheese is melty.
4. Add sausage, avocado and tomatoes to the center of egg wrap. Using a spatula, layer both finishes over filling up and "glue" closed with thawed cheese. Get rid of from frying pan.
5. Garnish with chives and also serve.
Sign up for delicious:
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!
My Calphalon frying pan below:
Lids for your frying pans here:
My Very first Dish Schedule on Amazon.com:
Wake up with this LOW CARB BREAKFAST EGG BURRITO recipe that has just 6 grams of carbohydrates, is simple to earn, as well as DELICIOUS!
The Healthy protein Chef/DHFTNS Store as well as Individual Training Programs:
Products/Ingredients that I use:
Right here is the recipe:
1 Large Entire Egg
3 Huge Egg Whites
1 Ounce Milk or Milk Substitute
1/2 Tablespoon Butter or Coconut Oil
1-2 Tablespoons Fat Free Sour Lotion
1-2 Slices Bacon
1-2 Tablespoons Salsa
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 3g
Carbs: 8g = 6g INTERNET CARBS!
The best ways to make:
1. Mix your Egg, Egg Whites, and Milk together
2. Turn your burner on Tool Warm, obtain a range leading pan, and also add in your Butter or Coconut Oil
3. Once it heats up include your egg mix in and also cover your frying pan
4. After 1-2 mins (or when you can move your egg "cover" around in your pan by drinking it) turn it over
5. Cover it once more for 1-2 mins and also remove it from the warmth
6. Add the remainder of your components and/or whatever you desire right into your egg "cover" and also roll it up
Do not forget to subscribe! New recipes will certainly be posted every week.
Majikk Jingle Punks
Funk Down MK2
Accredited under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0